Recognizing our uniqueness as teachers in Catholic schools, we are an Association
committed to the advancement of Catholic education.
As teacher advocates we provide professional services, support, protection and leadership.
Statement of Principles
- Promote Catholic values.
- Foster the growth of confident, competent professionals.
- Support our members in collective bargaining.
- Promote spiritual growth in our members
- Establish and exercise our rights at all levels of educational decision making.
- Build solidarity through actions that foster trust and collegiality.
- Assist our members to grow professionally by providing access to information and resources.
I pledge to work for the goal of Christian education which is to co-operate with Divine Grace in forming the true and perfect Christian.
I promise to obey the rules and regulations of The Ontario English Catholic Teachers’ Association and to fulfill my duties as a member.
Creator God, we praise you, the source of all life. Renew our faith and guide us in our ministry as Catholic teachers. Let us touch the hearts and minds of those with whom we work.
Lord Jesus, share with us your counsel, so we may choose knowledge over ignorance, wisdom over waste, peace over injustice, community over isolation and service over domination.
Holy Spirit, nurture our growth. Inspire us to give birth to the creative powers within us. Let us come to the fullness of life promised in the Gospel. Amen.
Carol Lo Mascolo
Vice-president, Secondary Bargaining Unit
Vice-president, Elementary Bargaining Unit
Occasional Bargaining Unit President
L.B. Pearson High School
St. Bernard Elementary School
Holy Redeemer Elementary School
Cecelia Di Felice
Holy Trinity High School
St. Piux X High School
Sacred Heart High School